Golf Club Lecco

 
Golf
frazione Pizzighettone 1, Annone Brianza - 23841 - (Lecco)

Description

The Lecco Golf Club was founded in 1996 by the former Golf Club Royal Sant’Anna. The original structures of the 1600, completely restored respecting the ancient buildings, are now the headquarters of the Clubhouse, the Buvette, the Bar and the Tiara Restaurant, also open to non-members. A beautiful swimming pool is always available to our members during the summer months for moments of leisure and relaxation. The driving range has 8 covered and 15 discoveries, 3 Pich & Putt holes, a large putting green.