Built in 1905, the building housed the offices of the Land Registry, taxes and duties where the Lecco went to pay taxes until 1964–hence the name: Palace of Fears. It is now home to temporary exhibitions and the Section of Contemporary Art and Section of graphics and photography of the Municipal Gallery. The works of painters of the territory including Tino Stefanoni and Alfredo Chiappori as well as artists of national interest, like painters Enrico Castellani and Enrico Baj, or even sculptors Alik Cavaliere and Pomodoro.

Piazza XX Settembre, Lecco

Leave a Reply